THP-1 differentiation

S.Lahham from med.umcg.nl via methods%40net.bio.net (by S.Lahham from med.umcg.nl)
Fri Oct 19 03:48:59 EST 2007

Dear All:
Im interested in differentiating THP-1 cells, however I do have problem. the cells seem to be detached after 48 hrs of PMA treatment. It was around 60% of cells detached. I use 50ng/ul of PMA for 48 hrs I made 1000x stock in DMSO and I added to 1 million cells in a well of 6-well plate. So I tried that twice, so maybe I did something wrong. Can you please tell me how to solve it.
Best regards:
Saed