protein DNA crosslinked complex purification

qiang fu via methods%40net.bio.net (by nanoqfu from yahoo.com)
Fri Oct 19 00:35:27 EST 2007

Hi, Guys:

  I am recently doing some UV crosslink between the protein  and DNA.(Histone protein and DNA)
  Due to our small amount sample about 50 ul and low percentage of successful crosslink. Is there any method to isolate the crosslinked sample out from the DNA with no protein crosslinked.

  Your suggestions will be great helpful.

  Thanks a lot!

  Qiang,