THP-1 differentiation

Yvonne Couch via methods%40net.bio.net (by yvonne.couch from dpag.ox.ac.uk)
Fri Oct 19 08:53:08 EST 2007

Hi Saed,
Try a stock solution of 100ug/ml then use 0.6ul/ml of medium.  Add this for
24 hours then switch back to regular medium.
Yvonne

-----Original Message-----
From: methods-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu
[mailto:methods-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of
S.Lahham from med.umcg.nl
Sent: 19 October 2007 09:49
To: methods from oat.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: THP-1 differentiation

Dear All:
Im interested in differentiating THP-1 cells, however I do have problem. the
cells seem to be detached after 48 hrs of PMA treatment. It was around 60%
of cells detached. I use 50ng/ul of PMA for 48 hrs I made 1000x stock in
DMSO and I added to 1 million cells in a well of 6-well plate. So I tried
that twice, so maybe I did something wrong. Can you please tell me how to
solve it.
Best regards:
Saed