protein DNA crosslinked complex purification

Yuval Ebenstein via methods%40net.bio.net (by uv from chem.ucla.edu)
Mon Oct 22 12:03:57 EST 2007

If  the DNA is Short enough to see a gel shift, do a gel extraction.

kaj.stenberg from helsinki.fi.invalid wrote:
> qiang fu <nanoqfu from yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi, Guys:
>>
>>   I am recently doing some UV crosslink between the protein  and DNA.(Histone protein and DNA)
>>   Due to our small amount sample about 50 ul and low percentage of successful crosslink. Is there any method to isolate the crosslinked sample out from the DNA with no protein crosslinked.
>>
>>   Your suggestions will be great helpful

Yuval Ebenstein
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, UCLA
Young Hall-2002, 607 Charles E. Young Drive East
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1569
Ph: (310) 794-6685; Fax: (310) 267-4672