protein DNA crosslinked complex purification

Zhonglin Chai via methods%40net.bio.net (by Zhonglin.Chai from baker.edu.au)
Mon Oct 22 18:36:30 EST 2007

how about using formaldehyde as used in ChIP assay? directly add
formaldehyde to cultured cells at final 1%, and incubate for 10 min.

Dr Zhonglin Chai, PhD
Head
Cell Proliferation & Fibrosis In Diabetic Complications Laboratory
Diabetes & Metabolism Division
Baker Heart Research Institute
75 Commercial Rd, MELBOURNE
VIC 3004, AUSTRALIA