Q: Tween 20 vs. Triton X-100

Tom Anderson via methods%40net.bio.net (by ucgatan from ucl.ac.uk)
Thu Sep 13 09:39:38 EST 2007

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007, Christian Praetorius wrote:

> daniela Rödl <daniela.roedl from lrz.tu-muenchen.de> wrote:
>
> >I found a bulletin in which some features of Tween20 and TritonX-100
> >were described. Maybe it helps you.
>
> Would you please only post plain-text into usenet *text*groups? HTML is
> very unpopular in the usenet in general. If you need to use HTML please
> upload it to some webspace and post the URL.

Even better, just post the URL where the document was originally found:

http://www.nalgenunc.co.jp/data/bulletins/08.htm

I never understand why people send public webpages as attachments, rather
than sending the URL. A problem somewhere between the left ear and right
ear, i suspect.

As a bonus, here's part two of that bulletin:

http://www.nalgenunc.co.jp/data/bulletins/09.htm

tom

--
Tom Anderson, MRC Laboratory for Molecular Cell Biology, UCL, London WC1E 6BT
(t) +44 (20) 76797264   (f) +44 (20) 76797805   (e) thomas.anderson from ucl.ac.uk