western blot question

Rebecca Pickin via methods%40net.bio.net (by RPickin from cvm.msstate.edu)
Tue Sep 25 14:43:07 EST 2007

Hi everybody,

I was wondering if anyone can help me.  I am looking for a breakdown of
what bands should appear on a western blot when you load the primary
antibody onto the gel.  I understand that to a certain extent various
antibodies will be slightly different.  But, since the bulk of the
antibody is the same across the board I would expect a certain band
pattern.  Does anyone know this or have a reference for this information?

Thanks so much,
Becky