PLANT EXTRACTION

Sun Sep 30 14:21:12 EST 2007

Well, you judge a student who never has been asking a´for anything
here before and send him home because of one question you do not like?
I would not want to be a student in your lab. Don't know where you're
from, but Germany is not looking that good. We had 10% unemployment
rate here recently (before they doctored the figures by changing the
rules how to calculate them).

Wolfgang