Primer analysis software.

Matti Savoila via (by matti.savoila from
Tue Apr 22 04:38:37 EST 2008

Hello everyone!

I'm losing my virginity on mailing to the methods list here and now.

My question is about, preferably web-based, primer analysis software?
Is there some to be recommended? My main concern is primer-dimers, I'm
running real-time PCR with hydrolysis probes, with single
primers+probe per capillary. I have used something on Sigma's pages,
but I am unable to find it anymore. Have used quite some time to
google around, but to no avail, can someone recommend some good

Best regards
Matti Savoila