Stopping Taq

Barbara MacGregor via methods%40net.bio.net (by bmacgreg from unc.edu)
Mon Aug 4 12:40:09 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for, it requires
some synthesis, but maybe it will give you an idea:

Chemistry Letters
Vol. 37 (2008) , No. 6 p.584
Site-selective Termination of DNA Replication by Using a Caged Template
Keita Tanaka, Akinori Kuzuya and Makoto Komiyama

Barbara MacGregor