Cytofluor II (was: "Fluoroscan II software")

Gardner, Jason D. via methods%40net.bio.net (by jgardn from lsuhsc.edu)
Tue Aug 5 13:39:05 EST 2008

I was just hired at LSU and found a Cytofluor II fluorescent platereader
in the Department.  The software is nowhere to be found and I was
wondering if someone could help me locate an install disk or manual.  I
think the computer left town after Hurricane Katrina a few years back.
The Cytofluor appears to be in excellent condition.

Thanks,

Jason Gardner
Department of Physiology

Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center

New Orleans