high percentage agarose

Dr. Hiranya S. Roychowdhury via methods%40net.bio.net (by hroychow from nmsu.edu)
Mon Aug 11 16:22:02 EST 2008

The opening line always fascinates me!  The email was directed to the
methods listserve, and to be sure, there would be someone in this group wo
had posted on some unspecified "google groups"!

Anyway, I suggest a mini acrylamide sequencing set-up. There are many
protocols for that in places as you have mentioned.