Fwd: protein purification

kamalaker nasani via methods%40net.bio.net (by agbiok4 from gmail.com)
Mon Aug 11 22:50:22 EST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kamalaker nasani <agbiok4 from gmail.com>
Date: Aug 12, 2008 9:19 AM
Subject: protein purification
To: methods from net.bio.net

Hi

I need to concentrate 66KDa size protein in my sample.(from plant coded by
transgene)

Can any one give the suggestions regarding this

What concentraion I have to go for Ammonium sulphate saturation and any
other method is there to purify?

--
URS
Kamalaker Nasani

"The illiterate of the 21st  Century will not be those
who cannot read or write.  The illiterate will be those
who cannot learn, unlearn  and relearn"
-George Bernard Shaw