Query about Maximum PCR product size for pGEM-T

Dario Dilernia via methods%40net.bio.net (by ddilernia from fmed.uba.ar)
Wed Aug 20 11:01:10 EST 2008

Dear Tony Schountz,

My name is Dario and I am from Argentina. I am sending you this mail because
I am looking for information regarding the maximum PCR fragment size that
can be cloned into pGEM-T Easy vector and I found on the internet that you
have asked the same question in a web forum although I didn´t find whether
somebody answered you
 Did you find this information? It would be very
helpful for me. I see that your question was posted in the year 2000 so may
be you already have experience in this field. Did you have success cloning
large fragments with pGEM-T?

Best regards,

Dario

Lic. Dario A. Dilernia

Centro Nacional de Referencia para el SIDA

Departamento de Microbiología, Facultad de Medicina - UBA

Paraguay 2155 Piso 11º - C1121ABG

Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA

Tel: 54 11 4508-3671/3689 int: 132

Fax: 54 11 4508-3705