Red/ET recombination

Alberts, Glen via methods%40net.bio.net (by Glen.Alberts from vai.org)
Fri Aug 29 14:14:48 EST 2008

Tam,

Are you still working with the Red/ET kit?  I found your old posting. We have tried the kit but have many challenges with it.

Glen -Van Andel Institute (Michigan)

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank you.