phylogenetic tree server

Zhong Silin via (by stxsz1 from
Fri Aug 29 17:33:15 EST 2008

If I have a conserved gene or a protein with a conserved domain, where can I view a phylogenetic tree of all the organisms containing its homologue?
I have done this ages ago. Maybe in NCBI or InterPro. I remember it was just a few clicks and I can view and modify the tree on that website. But I just can't find it now.
Sorry guys it is not a very challenging question