phylogenetic tree server

Zhong Silin via methods%40net.bio.net (by stxsz1 from nottingham.ac.uk)
Fri Aug 29 17:33:15 EST 2008

Hi,

If I have a conserved gene or a protein with a conserved domain, where can I view a phylogenetic tree of all the organisms containing its homologue?

I have done this ages ago. Maybe in NCBI or InterPro. I remember it was just a few clicks and I can view and modify the tree on that website. But I just can't find it now.

Sorry guys it is not a very challenging question

SZ