PAGE gel sticked on both plates

Mahesh Reddy via methods%40net.bio.net (by vasipalli from mac.com)
Tue Dec 9 12:17:44 EST 2008

Hi
When u use plates first time..u need to wash the plates with NaOH.Wash the
plates with 100% Etoh before making the gel.After making gel..store in
Fridge until you run the gel.you can store the gel 20 days in fridge. If u
still getting problem with plates..u have to check ur buffer s. I never get
any problem with my plates.

Best wishes
Mahesh