PAGE gel sticked on both plates

Nicosnake via methods%40net.bio.net (by chamosilencio from yahoo.com)
Tue Dec 9 13:32:46 EST 2008

Hello everybody, thanks for all your advice and recommendations.
Fortunately, the sticking problem seems to be solved. After posting the
original message, i tried treating both plates with Sigmacote, to see if the
bind silane was the problem. I expected the gel separate from both plates
but surprisingly it stayed sticked to the one that had been previously
treated with bind silane. So i guess, as one of you said it might have been
too much of bind silane. I'll folow the recommendation of coating just one
plate with sigmacote and leaving the other one "clean" so the gel sticks to
this one.
Thanks for all your help, i really appreaciate it.