How primer concentration can me measured?

Fulvio Celsi via methods%40net.bio.net (by fulvio.celsi from gmail.com)
Tue Dec 16 07:19:01 EST 2008

I guess you can try using NanoDrop as it should measure very small
quantity of primers..on agarose gel usually primers runs as dimers and
this gives a very "fuzzy" band difficult to quantify
good luck!
(and..redissolving primers and making another working solution?? :D )

TRAN HO QUANG ha scritto:
> Does anyone tell me how can measure primer concentration (working solution)
>
> I am facing problems: the PCR reactions are not consistent. It is suggested that primer concentrations are not exact as it is 10 uM (working solution). The questions is can i use agarose or NanoDrop to check primer concentration?.
>

> Any suggestions are warmly welcome!
>
> Digifellow

Fulvio Celsi
BsC,PhD
Dept. of Experimental and Diagnostic Medicine
Section of General Pathology
University of Ferrara
Via  Borsari 46
44100 Ferrara