Co-IP problems

Fulvio Celsi via methods%40net.bio.net (by fulvio.celsi from gmail.com)
Tue Dec 16 07:29:54 EST 2008

Dear All
I'm looking for  suggestions on CoImmunoPrecipitation.... The protein
I'm interested in CoIP has a MW of 75Kd, so any time I made the
experiment, on the CoIP lane I saw a smear from the Igg (around 60kd if
I know well). How can I reduce this effect? I cannot buy another Ab
(from a different species) thing that I suppose would help...can I
cross-link ab to the protein-A beads? if yes...how??
Thanks a lot in advance
Fulvio

--
Fulvio Celsi