How primer concentration can me measured?

Kamalian, Laleh via methods%40net.bio.net (by L.Kamalian from liverpool.ac.uk)
Tue Dec 16 08:17:15 EST 2008

Hi.  I usually use NanoDrop to double check the concentration written on the
tube anyway.  Only make sure you use the specific OD on the tube for the primer.
Best of luck.
L.

-----Original Message-----
From: methods-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu
[mailto:methods-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of TRAN HO QUANG
Sent: 15 December 2008 16:09
To: methods from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: How primer concentration can me measured?

Does anyone tell me how can measure primer concentration (working solution)

I am facing problems: the PCR reactions are not consistent. It is suggested that
primer concentrations are not exact as it is 10 uM (working solution). The
questions is can i use agarose or NanoDrop to check primer concentration?.

Any suggestions are warmly welcome!

Digifellow