How primer concentration can me measured?

Kamalian, Laleh via (by L.Kamalian from
Tue Dec 16 08:17:15 EST 2008

Hi.  I usually use NanoDrop to double check the concentration written on the
tube anyway.  Only make sure you use the specific OD on the tube for the primer.
Best of luck.

-----Original Message-----
From: methods-bounces from
[mailto:methods-bounces from] On Behalf Of TRAN HO QUANG
Sent: 15 December 2008 16:09
To: methods from
Subject: How primer concentration can me measured?

Does anyone tell me how can measure primer concentration (working solution)

I am facing problems: the PCR reactions are not consistent. It is suggested that
primer concentrations are not exact as it is 10 uM (working solution). The
questions is can i use agarose or NanoDrop to check primer concentration?.

Any suggestions are warmly welcome!

Methods mailing list
Methods from