ABI 3130 genetic analyzer

dana hattab via methods%40net.bio.net (by z_hattab from yahoo.com)
Sat Feb 2 04:50:53 EST 2008

Hi everyone:

i want to perform a gene scan useing the device ABI 3130 genetic analyzer, i will use the dyes FAM and HEX and ROX 400 as a size standard.
my problem is i want to know which filter set is found on the machine (i used to use the ABI 3100, is it the same) i asked the person who work with ABI, but since he is knew he dose not know.
so how can i know the virtual filter sets fitted in our device, and if they are compatible with the above dyes?

thanx