Enterohaemorrhagic Escherichia coli

pooja from mbu.iisc.ernet.in via methods%40net.bio.net (by pooja from mbu.iisc.ernet.in)
Sat Feb 9 06:54:40 EST 2008

Dear Sir,

 I am Pooja, a student at IISc, India. I was reading about pathogenic E.coli and
just had a simple query. Sir, do you need any special facility to work with
pathogenic E.coli like 0155:H7 or can we work in the normal hood used for
culturing nonpathogenic E.coli. Are any specific precautions required while
working with pathogenic E.coli?

Waiting eagerly for your reply.

 Regards,
 Pooja