Enterohaemorrhagic Escherichia coli

pooja from mbu.iisc.ernet.in via methods%40net.bio.net (by pooja from mbu.iisc.ernet.in)
Sat Feb 9 06:54:40 EST 2008

Dear Sir,

 I am Pooja, a student at IISc, India. I was reading about pathogenic E.coli and
just had a simple query. Sir, do you need any special facility to work with
pathogenic E.coli like 0155:H7 or can we work in the normal hood used for
culturing nonpathogenic E.coli. Are any specific precautions required while
working with pathogenic E.coli?

Waiting eagerly for your reply.

believed to be clean.