Thin Layer Chromatography Help

beakerhead testtube via methods%40net.bio.net (by beakerhead from live.com)
Thu Feb 14 16:52:12 EST 2008

I'm looking for an reservior and applicator for thin layer chromatography.  Our lab has SOP's developed using the reservoir in the attached picture, but we don't have the manufacturer or part number.   We're also looking for the applicators that fit in the smaller slots around the central slot.   If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.