SyBR green home mix

Duncan Clark via methods%40net.bio.net (by blackhole from abuse.plus.com)
Fri Feb 15 04:56:44 EST 2008

Historians believe that in newspost
<mailman.651.1203016384.2451.methods from net.bio.net> on Thu, 14 Feb 2008,
Derek H. Janssens <JANSSEDE from student.gvsu.edu> penned the following
literary masterpiece:
> SyBR green dye independent of a kit. Do you know of one?

SYBR Green I is patented and owned by Molecular Probes who are part of
the Invitrogen group. It's available off the shelf direct from
Invitrogen. Cat. No. S7563 at around GBP167 for 500ul of a 10000x stock.

Duncan
they go flying by.

Duncan Clark
GeneSys Ltd.