site directed mutagensis (Jose de las Heras)

Wenta Nikola via methods%40net.bio.net (by Nikola.Wenta from nottingham.ac.uk)
Sun Feb 17 12:52:36 EST 2008

Hello!
In our lab, we use Stratagene's Pfu Turbo with up to 14 mins elongation time (annealing temoerature is important!). Then digest with DpnI and transformation into XL2-Blue. Works fine!
Cheers,
Niko