Methods Digest, Vol 33, Issue 20

Masako Enoki via (by masako.us21 from
Wed Feb 20 23:19:47 EST 2008

I was a apoptosis researcher. In my suggestion, H2O2 is radical scavenger,
It is very toxic for mice. However you could induce apoptosis in vivo . It
depends on
concentration or dosage of drugs. So you can use some regents or drugs in
vivo experiments.
Some apoptosis inducer drugs could find the internet resources, please refer
FDA homepage and publications.

Flavonoid is not toxic for mice,  some flavonoids could induce apoptosis in
vitro experiment,
Some of cancer researcher pursuit the apoptosis in cancer cell line.
You could also find many publications in cancer, Cancer Research and so on.

In my knowledge, you could induce apoptosis in vivo to use chemical drugs

This is only my opinion.

Best regards,