Inducer of apoptosis in animal

Sudheendra Rao N R via (by sudhee26 from
Thu Feb 21 07:34:32 EST 2008

Hey Wang,
It looks like lipofectamine can have cytotoxicity depending on the cell line
and also what it is combined with.
one of the links is this.

Domic acid is speculated to be causing apoptosis in mouse cerebellum, which
can be reduced in a glutathione dependent manner.
So combine Domic acid and glutathione inhibitor and inject stereotaxically..

i guess there will be better methods than this.

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 10:37 AM, WANG XF <wxfhome from> wrote:

> Thanks a lot for your information!
> I found that transfection with liposome could lead to apoptosis of culture
> cells, but I did not find papers about it. Did you find some published
> papers about this? I am afraid that this will not be accepted by the
> reviewers when publish papers.
> Regards.
>   On 2/21/08, Sudheendra Rao N R <sudhee26 from> wrote:
> >
> > How about using Lipofectamine?? stereotaxically injecting wherever you
> > want??
> > in culture it surely causes apoptosis.
> > i guess a cheaper alternative would be better anyway :)
> >
> > Sudheendra.

Think before agree
Think before you nod
but STOP thinking