Inducer of apoptosis in animal

Sudheendra Rao N R via methods%40net.bio.net (by sudhee26 from gmail.com)
Thu Feb 21 07:34:32 EST 2008

Hey Wang,
It looks like lipofectamine can have cytotoxicity depending on the cell line
and also what it is combined with.
one of the links is this.
http://www.protocol-online.org/biology-forums/posts/21720.html

Domic acid is speculated to be causing apoptosis in mouse cerebellum, which
can be reduced in a glutathione dependent manner.
So combine Domic acid and glutathione inhibitor and inject stereotaxically..
http://toxsci.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/100/2/433

i guess there will be better methods than this.

Sudheendra.

--
Think before agree
Think before you nod