Inducer of apoptosis in animal

Sudheendra Rao N R via methods%40net.bio.net (by sudhee26 from gmail.com)
Thu Feb 21 07:44:31 EST 2008

Here are few links to drug induced apoptosis in liver cells
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9022073

http://carcin.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/22/9/1393

http://www.springerlink.com/content/k74p8m85q7703083/

http://www.jneurosci.org/cgi/content/abstract/25/22/5273

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/els/0169328x/2001/00000093/00000001/art00184

However, i guess most of them are ex-vivo..so try stereotaxic injections.

All the best.

Sudheendra.

--
Think before agree