pcr prob

chovek69 via methods%40net.bio.net (by ivanoov from gmail.com)
Sun Feb 24 05:39:44 EST 2008

Most probably your bands in the negative controls are actually primer
dimers. How big is the expected band ?  The dimers are weaker in the
DNA samples because some of the primers are used for the expected
product. I feel that you need to re-design primers or do extensive PCR
optimization.

Regards
Ivan