pcr prob

ChenHA via methods%40net.bio.net (by hzhen from freeuk.com)
Mon Feb 25 08:35:49 EST 2008

Aawara Chowdhury wrote:

> P.S. You don't have to be so rude, just because someone points out
> an incongruence in your "observation".

Geez, now you are truly stupid.  Why put the quotation marks on
observation?  Are you suggesting that observations were wrong, or false,
or I have mistaken a reflection of a light bulb to be a band?  What's
incongruent about my observation?  Observations are observations,
science comes out of observation, idiot.  I have shown that you made
unwarranted assumption on primer concentration and length, and you still
insist on piling on casting doubt on my "observation".  Stupid people
deserve all the insult they get.