PCR Problem Debate/Foolishness

Jenna Mendell via methods%40net.bio.net (by jem69 from cornell.edu)
Tue Feb 26 07:00:16 EST 2008

Is it truly necessary to fill our mail boxes with the argument
between to people? Have them take it out of this public forum which
is supposed to be for science, not egos. I doubt anyone, including
the original poster of the problem, has gained any useful information
from this debate.
Jenna
--
Jenna Mendell
PhD Candidate

lab: 607-255-2521
jem69 from cornell.edu

We find beauty in the most incomprehensible places and otherwise
homely faces. It is our gift to see beyond the dirt, terror, sadness
and defeat and find the true loving soul that lies within.....We are
committed to these lives.....WE ARE RESCUE!