PCR Problem Debate/Foolishness

Jose de las Heras via methods%40net.bio.net (by josenet from tiscali.co.uk)
Tue Feb 26 21:19:01 EST 2008

"Jenna Mendell" <jem69 from cornell.edu> wrote in message
news:mailman.807.1204047849.2451.methods from net.bio.net...
> Is it truly necessary to fill our mail boxes with the argument between to
> people? Have them take it out of this public forum which is supposed to be
> for science, not egos. I doubt anyone, including the original poster of
> the problem, has gained any useful information from this debate.
> Jenna

When subscribing to a list it's a good idea to set up a filter so that all
messages from teh list go to its own folder, without "soiling" your
beautiful inbox. Just a friendly suggestion. It makes it easier to skip what
you don't want to read.

Jose