RNase removal

Darius Mazeika via methods%40net.bio.net (by Darius.Mazeika from fm.vgtu.lt)
Tue Jan 8 10:29:26 EST 2008

Hello,

I have a problem and I need help because I don't know what to do. I need
to purify a protein from Tobacco leaves but i can't get rid of RNase
contamination. I tried various chromatography media but it doesn't help.
Traces of RNase are detected. It can't be from my chromatography system or
buffers because I didn't detect any RNase activity. Do you know if APUP
sorbents or media with GDP groups might help?

I would be greatful for any suggestion.
Thanks
Darius