Calculating Protein Concentration

AK via methods%40net.bio.net (by akhan357 from sbcglobal.net)
Fri Jan 18 12:40:02 EST 2008

It is amazing to me that this basic question was honored here, perhaps since
she is from Oxford. I remember not too long ago a student was hammered to
death because of asking a basic question of plant extraction. UNFAIR.
AK

news:mailman.219.1200581980.2451.methods from net.bio.net...