Calculating Protein Concentration

Sudheendra Rao N R via methods%40net.bio.net (by sudhee26 from gmail.com)
Wed Jan 23 10:09:25 EST 2008

great going :)
i guess we all need little patience..
those who are wondering as to how did some people manage to pass need to
accept that they have passed..
and those who are wondering why people are responding this way..need to get
little numb..

regards.
its a great forum

Sudheendra.