Calculating Protein Concentration

Thu Jan 24 15:45:26 EST 2008

Am 18.01.2008, 15:45 Uhr, schrieb WS <novalidaddress from nurfuerspam.de>:

> Hey experts, is there any book/website/pdf/etc like {Mathematics,
> Chemistry, Logical Thinking, Statistics, Planning Experiments and
> Evaluating Experimental Data} in {Biochemistry, Molecular Biology,
> Life Science} for Dummies?

I just entered "biochemical calculation" in Amazon and got 234 results
back. Even excluding more advanced stuff (Bioinformatics, Biophysics)
there are quite a few that deal with elementary lab type calculations.
Shows how big the need really is. The one by Segel I remember seeing in
the departmental library when I was a student:

Irwin H. Segel: Biochemical Calculations: How to Solve Mathematical
Problems in General Biochemistry, Wiley, 2nd Edition 1976