Calculating Protein Concentration

Jose de las Heras via methods%40net.bio.net (by josenet from tiscali.co.uk)
Thu Jan 24 15:47:22 EST 2008

"StewJW" <stewjw from gmail.com> wrote in message
news:90c8fbeb-fd01-4b47-b3b9-5c7e85ab5713 from e25g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
>I should add, I've known a lot of Biologists who still have difficulty
> understanding the concept of the mole very late in their careers.

and once, I had an argument with a PI because her primer concentrations were
in pmol/ul and mine were in uM, and I told her they were the same thing...
and she argued that how could they be the same thing.

A PI!

Go figure.

Jose