Calculating Protein Concentration

Kim via methods%40net.bio.net (by norhakim999 from gmail.com)
Fri Jan 25 06:16:50 EST 2008

http://www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/ms/methods/proteincalculator.html is a
good tool

if you want to firgure out the mg to put just hypotethically put the
kd value and 1 mg/ml and you can figure out from there how many mg you
need for a certain concentration...