reg DNA extraction from water

Pow Joshi via methods%40net.bio.net (by pow.joshi from gmail.com)
Tue Jan 29 20:19:14 EST 2008

On 29/01/2008, aswini sekar <aswinisekar16 from gmail.com> wrote:

> hi i am Aswini,
> I am doing my project in metagenomics.
> I couldnt extract DNA from water.I dont know why?????//
> Can anybody help me?////
> Pl send me new protocol or the  general problems in DNA extraction from
> water.
> Thank u

hey Aswini,

just a suggestion: you may want to send a coherent description of your
problem, for eg: what is your starting material, what method of extraction
you use, how you detect your DNA etc., and NOT something which is hurriedly
sent of in a state of panic. Folks on this list will be able to help you
better that way.

best,
Pow