Trypsin/EDTA

Lara via methods%40net.bio.net (by eudolin from googlemail.com)
Wed Jul 9 22:36:53 EST 2008

Dear DK and Han,

thanks so much for your helpful feedback. Indeed, now I understand it
is not a waste of either Trypsin or EDTA. With responses like this
newsgroups get another dimension in science. Thank a lot again!

Yours,
Lara