Looking for a protocol to obtain N10-Formyl THF

Jose Olucha via methods%40net.bio.net (by joseolucha from gmail.com)
Mon Jul 14 16:27:40 EST 2008

Dear All,

I am looking for a protocol to be able to make and purify N10-formyl
tetrahydrofolate to use as a (suspected) co-factor for a transformylase.

So far I have yet to find a protocol in literature where the author actually
made and purified N10-f-THF, maybe I am not looking in the right direction?
I've been using Google scholar to no avail.

Any hints of a protocol or a paper that might help?

Thanks!

Jose