Anyone has tried a simple vector for Agro mediated Arabidopsis

Michael J. Prigge via methods%40net.bio.net (by mprigge from indiana.edu)
Wed Jul 16 12:21:34 EST 2008

pBluescript, pUC, pGEM, etc. will not work directly, of course, as
they lack T-DNA border(s) and Agro-compatible origins of
replication.   Being a postdoc from a transformation lab, I'm assuming
that you'd know that though.  Are you wondering if you can clone these
things into pBluescript, pUC, etc. along with the promoter:reporter?
If so, you probably could, but it'd be a lot easier (and more easily
comparable to others' data) to use any one of the multitude of
existing vectors.
Mike