DNA crosslinking on nylon memberane

Rory O'Brien via methods%40net.bio.net (by rory.obrien from stonebow.otago.ac.nz)
Wed Jul 16 19:34:08 EST 2008

Hi Tracy,

I think DNA binds pretty strongly to positively charged membranes. I seem to
recall several occasions where, using charged membranes, crosslinking was
omitted but didn't seem to make any discernable difference...

HTH,

- Rory