dna strider

FILIPPO FOGLIA via methods%40net.bio.net (by ffog from upo.es)
Thu Jul 24 08:19:45 EST 2008

hi,
i'm a phd student in developmental biology.
i'm looking for the vesion 1.4 of dna strider,
i've got it in spain,but i'm in UK for a short stage and i cannot install properly the program in my mac,here.

so i cannot work..

in spain i installed 1.1 and then i changed the application file 1.4f6 but now i cannot get yhis file and when people from my lab in spain sent me, it do not work.

do you know a way in chich i can get a good version?
thanks

Filippo Foglia
Centro Andaluz de Biología del Desarrollo,
CSIC/Universidad Pablo de Olavide,
Carretera de Utrera, Km 1,
41013 Sevilla
Spain