Polaroid 667 instant films replacement?

Christian Praetorius via methods%40net.bio.net (by prae from gmx.net)
Tue Jun 3 04:50:55 EST 2008

"AK" <akhan357 from sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>            Fujifilm FP-3000B Professional Instant Black & White Film ISO
>3000 (3.25 x 4.25", Glossy) Single Pack (10 exp.)
>
>            Mfr# 15200772 . B&H# FUFP3000B
>you may check with them if it will fit your camera. unfortunately its out of
>stock, but hope not out of business.
>good luck

This should be a good replacement. And as far as I know, Fuji does not
plan to discontinue the film. The other possibility would be to buy a
number of films and put them in stock. They can be stored for quite a
long time (I used films which ran out ten years ago), but there is no
guarantee that this will work. And: Never freeze this films, only put
them into a fridge.

Christian