RNA Later-Crystal!!

Ed Siefker via methods%40net.bio.net (by ebs15242 from creighton.edu)
Tue Jun 3 10:13:23 EST 2008

You can find the composition of RNA later at :
http://www.protocol-online.org/biology-forums/posts/8295.html

It's something like 5 molar (NH4)2SO4, so I'd bet that's
what your crystal is.

Note: I haven't tried the recipe for homemade RNALater.  I'd like
to hear from anyone who does though.