Questions about protein quantification (Trond Erik Vee Aune)

Beug, Shawn via methods%40net.bio.net (by sbeug from ohri.ca)
Tue Jun 3 14:36:33 EST 2008

It all depends on what you are trying to detect. It is possible to
detect soluble ligand in the secretory pathway through this method
(which is partly why I am using this system). The best references I have
found to date are:

Methods in Enzymology 327:19-35 and 327:198-210
Sci. STKE. 168:p12

Cheers, Shawn

It seems to be this Genhunter technology is developed for detection of
ligands and receptors, do you know if it functions on intracellular
proteins?

Trond Erik
Confidentiality Statement - The contents of this e-mail, including its attachment, are intended for the exclusive use of the recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from reading, using, disclosing, copying, or distributing this e-mail or any of its contents.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately or the Privacy Office (privacy from ottawahospital.on.ca ) and permanently delete this e-mail and its attachments, along with any copies thereof.  Thank you.

Avis de confidentialité – Ce courriel, y compris ses pièces jointes, s’adresse au destinataire uniquement et pourrait contenir des renseignements confidentiels. Si vous n’êtes pas le bon destinataire, il est strictement interdit de lire, d’utiliser, de divulguer, de copier ou de diffuser ce courriel ou son contenu, en partie ou en entier. Si vous avez reçu ce courriel par erreur, veuillez en informer immédiatement l’expéditeur ou le bureau de la Protection des renseignements personnels (info.privee from hopitalottawa.on.ca), puis effacez le courriel ainsi que les pièces jointes et toute autre copie. Merci.