RNA Later-Crystal!!

Rory O'Brien via methods%40net.bio.net (by rory.obrien from stonebow.otago.ac.nz)
Tue Jun 3 20:35:31 EST 2008

I did try making it up according to
http://www.protocol-online.org/biology-forums/posts/8295.html but there was
just no way that amount of Ammonium sulphate would dissolve...

I also came across this
http://www.nature.com/labinvest/journal/v83/n1/full/3780599a.html

Looks like plain ol' PBS is just as effective ;-)

No, I haven't tried it, yet...

- Rory.