Fwd: Protein work

kamalaker nasani via methods%40net.bio.net (by agbiok4 from gmail.com)
Wed Jun 11 07:52:10 EST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kamalaker nasani <agbiok4 from gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 6:20 PM
Subject: Protein work
To: methods from net.bio.net, Plant Tissue Culture <PLANT-TC from lists.umn.edu>

Good  morning,

I need a protocol to enrich or to concentrate protein of specific KD  from
plant material.

Details:  I need to concentrate 10 times more of trasgene protein from seed
powder.  The gene is Cry1Ac.

If anybody having any material related to this please share with me.

--
URS
Kamalaker Nasani

"The illiterate of the 21st Century will not be those
who cannot read or write. The illiterate will be those
who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn"
-George Bernard Shaw